Kabarak School Of Law.
Kabarak Law School [KLS] was established in 2010 and is emerging as one of the finest research intense law schools in Kenya and Africa. It has so far the leading student publications in Kenya and publishes internationally recognized reviewed journals. It is situate in the cool Great Rift Valley a serene environment that enables students and scholars to acquire and disseminate intelligence in law with view to promoting the rule of law and social justice under super tranquility. KLS is reputable in Kenya and is increasingly becoming a preferred research destination for scholars from Europe, America, Australia and Asia. It is also a preferred study destination for students in Kenya and East Africa-it has a rich curriculum in law with a niche on good governance. KLS is attracting domestic and international scholarship because of institutional support to research and scholarship. It has an ambitious fellowship programme run by its Centre for Jurisprudence & Constitutional Studies through which visiting professors and other reputable scholars are engaged in its research projects. Kabarak University offers the highest quality of training to students admitted to the Bachelor of Laws Degree Programme. Cognizant of the growing societal needs, Kabarak University has tailored the programme to answer these needs by providing skilled professionals for both the traditional law practice and the emerging areas in international affairs, non-governmental service, and academia. Its niche is good governance and ethics.
Why Kabarak law school?
- A reputable school to study law in Kenya and the larger East African Community
- A dynamic student oriented community, highly rated in the national student survey
- A versatile degree to equip you with practical, analytical, presentation and communication skills, with integrated career development and credible credentials
- Course directors who are authorities in their field in diverse areas such as property law, legal theory, international and human rights law, company employment and gender law to name but a few.
- School of law building is a modern building housing, lecture rooms, the moot court, law computer lab and law offices for lecturers and legal scholars